MS Dome Valve
|Size||2" to 20"|
|Air Pressure||upto 20 BarG|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Temperature||upto 350 deg C|
Originally patented in the late 1970’s by Macawber, the Dome Valve is unique in its ability to open and close with a tight pressure seal in pneumatic conveying systems for abrasive materials. No other valve can achieve as long of a life in harsh environments like the Dome Valve. We are the original designers and patent holders of the Dome Valve.
- Inflatable seal self-compensates for wear as the valve is used.
- Valve can open and close through a static or moving column of material.
- Low-maintenance. Replacement time is quick.
- Temperature capabilities
- Cast or stainless construction available. Teflon, tungsten carbide or other coatings available depending on customer need.
Pressure Valves – The Dome Valve:
- Design code – ASME sect. VIII Div. 1; PED; GB150
- Sizes – 50 – 750 mm (2 – 30 in)
- Material also available in: Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel